Veliko nam je zadovoljstvo najaviti kako će odabrani radovi biti objavljeni u časopisu
Upute za prijavu
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit their abstracts for oral and poster
presentations in the English language only.
Abstract submission is closed.
The Scientific Committee will inform the authors by e-mail about the abstract acceptance (or
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Interdisciplinary approach to cardiovascular disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias, Pacing and Electrophysiology
- Heart failure
- Heart Valve Disease
- Structural heart diseases
- Arterial hypertension
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Prevention and Protection
- Basic Medical Sciences
Instruction for writing and sending abstracts
- Heading – it should contain the contents of the paper in a clear, informative and
condensed manner; please do not use abbreviations, formulas and protected names
- Name first names and surnames and ORCID identifiers (https://orcid.org/register) of
- Underline the first name and surname of the author that will present the abstract
- Names and full postal addresses of institutions of all authors
- Electronic mail address, telephone and fax number of the corresponding author
- Abstract – maximum length of the abstract is 350 words
- Table and/or image – may be an integral part of the abstract. Legend of the image/table
and the table must be sent in the English language.
- Keywords – 3-10 words (desirable up to 5) that are crucial for quick identification and
classification of the paper – according to Medical
Subject Headings (MeSH) Journal
- Literature – it is possible to include up to 4 references. Cardiologia Croatica
the Vancouver citation style. References are numbered according to their first citation
in the text using Arabic numerals in superscript, e.g. 1,2-4. In the
references are listed according to the order in which they appear in the text.
Instructions for citing literature can be downloaded at the webpages of the National
Library of Medicine Citing Medicine
It is assumed that all authors of the manuscript are in agreement regarding
publication and that no part of the manuscript has been published or is under review in
another journal prior to publication in Cardiologia Croatica.
Abstracts are to be prepared in English, in the Microsoft Word format, using font
Times New Roman, size of letters 12pt, normal style, single line spacing, justified
alignment, margins 2.5 cm. Please include the type (oral/poster) and the appropriate
topic of the presentation.
Finished abstract (saved as a document surname_first name.docx) is to be sent electronically
to the address email@example.com
The Scientific Committee shall review all reported abstracts and send its decision to the
electronic mail of the corresponding author.